research project: IE archaological objects

Javier Diaz jediaz at fimo-cr.uclm.es
Fri Mar 23 11:44:05 UTC 2001

Dear all,

We are organising a research project dealing with the analysis of the IE
lexicon for material culture. Our research will focus on the analysis of the
different IE roots for archaeological objects (which will be grouped in
previously established semantic categories) and their form and evolution in
each individual language or language family. We would like to hear about
researchers working on any of these two fields (IE lexicology and IE
archaeology) who might be interested in contributing to the project, especially
in one of the following linguistic areas: Indo-Iranian, Albanian, Celtic,
Balto-Slavic.

For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Javier Díaz
jediaz at fimo-cr.uclm.es