PRIMER SIMPOSIO INTERNACIONAL SOBRE EL "SPANGLISH" - Massachusetts, EEUU - abril de 2004

INFOLING mcruz at UB.EDU
Fri Jan 23 08:11:59 UTC 2004

                             INFOLING
 Lista de distribución de lingüística del español (ISSN: 1576-3404)
                  http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/
    Envío de información: infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
                             EDITORES:
       Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg, UAB <carlos.subirats at uab.es>
           Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <mcruz at ub.edu>
        Eulalia de Bobes Soler, UAB <Eulalia.deBobes at uab.es>
 Equipo de edición: http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
  "Estudios de Lingüística del Español": http://elies.rediris.es
es una red temática de lingüística del español asociada a Infoling.

PRIMER SIMPOSIO INTERNACIONAL SOBRE EL "SPANGLISH"
Amherst Collage de Massachusetts, EEUU
del 2 al 4 de abril del 2004
http://www.amherst.edu/~spanglish/

Purpose of this Conference:

Our intention in organizing this conference is to provide an active
forum in which to discuss all issues concerning and revolving around the
topic of Spanglish.

Spanglish is a realm that cannot be bound by just one discipline. It
invokes issues of identity and language, and it triggers reactions from
the media, and also from the learned literary environments.

Our goal is to bring all these factors into one conference so the public
can gain a better understanding of the reality of Spanglish. All the
forces that are for it and that are against it.

MÁS INFORMACIÓN: http://www.amherst.edu/~spanglish/