Oferta de trabajo: Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof, Connecticut College, New London, USA

Eulalia de Bobes - Infoling debobes1 at UAO.ES
Thu Oct 2 16:58:10 UTC 2008

-------------------          INFOLING          --------------------

Enví­o de información: infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
EDITORES:
Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg, UAB <carlos.subirats at uab.es>
Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <mcruz at ub.edu>
Eulalia de Bobes Soler, U. Abat Oliba-CEU <debobes1 at uao.es>
Equipo de edición: http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
Estudios de Lingüí­stica del Español (ELiEs): http://elies.rediris.es
es una red temática de lingüística del español asociada a INFOLING.

© Infoling, Barcelona (España) 1996-2008. Reservados todos los derechos

Infoling (1996-2008): 3.200 participantes en más de 50 países

Con el apoyo de Editorial Arco Libros
Consulta su catálogo de Lingüística, E/LE, Historia y Publicaciones periódicas:
http://www.arcomuralla.com/Arco/Shop/default.asp

Oferta de trabajo:
Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof
Connecticut College, New London, USA

Información de Frank Graziano <fgraz at conncoll.edu>
distribuida por The Linguist List: http://linguistlist.org/

University or Organization: Connecticut college
Department: Hispanic Studies
Job Location: Connecticut, USA
Web Address: http://www.conncoll.edu
Job Rank: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)

Assistant Professor, Foreign Language Acquisition

Applications are invited for a tenure-track position in Foreign
Language Acquisition to begin fall, 2009. The successful
candidate will teach courses in Spanish language and in his or
her fields of expertise. We seek a dynamic colleague who will
lead the Department in the design and implementation of an
innovative language curriculum. Responsibilities also include
coordination of language courses and, as the need arises,
achievement and proficiency testing. A PhD in second/foreign
language acquisition or applied linguistics is required.
Review of applications will begin on November 3 and continue
until the position is filled.
Selected candidates will be interviewed at the MLA convention.

Please send a letter of application, curriculum vita, and three
letters of reference to Prof. Frank Graziano at the application
address listed below. Receipt of applications will be acknowledged.

Connecticut College educates students to put the liberal arts
into action as citizens in a global society. A private, highly
selective institution in New London, Connecticut, mid-way between
New York and Boston, the College is notable for its strong
academic programs, friendly campus, and emphasis on broad
interdisciplinary teaching and research. We foster the values of
equity, inclusion, and respect for all human differences, for
these are essential to the fulfillment of our mission. The
College is actively building a faculty of diverse backgrounds and
experiences. AA/EEO. Please visit our website, listed above, for
more information about teaching at Connecticut College.

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Mailing Address for Applications:
    Prof. Frank Graziano
    Connecticut College
    Hispanic Studies
    Box 5382
    New London, CT 06320
    USA

Contact Information:
    Prof. Frank Graziano
    Email: <fgraz at conncoll.edu>

Arco Libros: un editor que apoya a Infoling