[LAP] Research Survey on Language Teacher Cognition

Nauman Chaudhry naumanch at ymail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:44:03 UTC 2023

Respected Teachers,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently conducting my Ph.D. research on English language teacher cognition and grammar pedagogy. I would be immensely grateful if you could spare 10 minutes to participate in my research survey. Please click on the below link to access the survey:

Cognition and Pedagogy: A Study of English Grammar Teaching at Undergraduate Level in Pakistan
As a token of appreciation for your valuable time, all participants will have an opportunity to win some exciting prizes through a lucky draw. The winners will be contacted via email.

Once again, thank you very much for your time and contribution.
Kind regards,

Hafiz Nauman AhmedPh.D. Scholar
The University of Lahore, Pakistan+92 300 4355871