[LAP] CALL for Abstracts

Sadia Irshad sadiyairshad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 06:25:42 UTC 2023

Dear All,
Greetings from Air University, Islamabad.

The Department of English at Air University Islamabad proudly presents the
International Conference *“TechHighEd-II: Digitization of Teaching and
Learning English,”* an engaging platform where technology intertwines with
language pedagogy. Join us *onsite or online* on *November 15 & 16*, 2023,
as we delve into the forefront of language education, exploring how
technology is reshaping teaching and learning, language pedagogy,
curriculum, and future trends in language education. The conference holds
paramount importance in our ever-evolving educational landscape. Your
presence and insights would be greatly valued. Kindly find the Conference
flyer attached.

The Call for Abstracts is Open!

Online Submission <https://portals.au.edu.pk/autech>

Looking forward to hearing from you.