[Possible Spam]: [Lexicog] Words for "cousin"

Julius Becker julius.becker at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 21 21:46:05 UTC 2006

Hey Alexander,

unfortunately, the German terms for "cousin" have their spelling
difficulties :
- the male cousin is called "Cousin" [not "Kousin"]
- the female cousin can be spelled "Cousine" or "Kusine" [not "Kousine"]

FYI: For the female cousin exists also an out-of-date form: "Base". If you
would use it in our days, people would think you're talking of a chemical
base.

Julius Becker
http://koocachoo.de | http://gidoo.de