Secondary entries (was Re: [Lexicog] Query on how to deal with coined words)

Norbert Rennert norbert.rennert at SIL.ORG
Thu Apr 12 22:19:16 UTC 2007

Vincent,

This is an interesting challenge. If you send me a couple of records
which contain all the possible combinations of fields (or at least most
of them), I'll take a stab at it.

Norbert Rennert