[Lexicog] Basic Question about Determining Semantics of Adpositions....

Ken Litkowski ken at CLRES.COM
Fri Dec 11 16:04:14 UTC 2009

Following up on Ron's point, the book /The Oxford Guide to Practical
Lexicography/, by Sue Atkins and Michael Rundell, contains a detailed
description of how to gather together *constructions* for each of the
major parts of speech. Sue also has been a long-time collaborator of
Chuck Fillmore on FrameNet, and the book provides some discussion of an
appropriate perspective on linguistic theory, including frame semantics.

--
Ken Litkowski                     TEL.: 301-482-0237
CL Research                       EMAIL: ken at clres.com
9208 Gue Road                     Home Page: http://www.clres.com
Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA       Blog: http://www.clres.com/blog