International English Text

Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth mee1 at nyu.edu
Wed Jul 31 12:19:06 UTC 2002

Hi F,
Braj Kachru did one several years ago called The OTher Tongue (I think).
I have a vague notion of a paperback done by the E/W Insitute in Hawaii
but it is now very dated. I'll see if I can think of something more up
to date.

Good luck with the class!
Cheers,
Miriam
Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth, Ph.D.
<MEE1 at nyu.edu>
Director of Doctoral Programs in Multilingual Multicultural Studies
New York University,635 East Building
239 Greene St., New York, NY 10003

work phone: 212-998-5195 (no voicemail)
home phone: 973-762-1530 (message machine)

work fax 212-995-4198
home fax 973-762-7537 (busy if online)