International English Text

Francis M. Hult fmhult at dolphin.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 31 17:08:14 UTC 2002

Thanks!  It is only in the proposal stage right now.  I am teaching at lund
university over the summer and i hope they will want to offer this course next
summer.  Right now I am teaching a course in Swedish/English comparative
grammar.  It would be fun to be able to do both.  How are things with you?

Best,
Francis