Central Asia Language Policy Bibliography

ronkinm at georgetown.edu ronkinm at georgetown.edu
Fri Nov 7 16:25:09 UTC 2003

Participants in the Workshop on Languages and Language Policy in and
around Afghanistan to be held December 12-14 at the University of
Pennsylvania are now compiling bibliographic resources on language
policy and planning. We have incorporated a number of works
representing key authors and websites, and now hope to find more. If
anyone has to offer either general or specific bibliography on any
aspect of language policy and planning in Central Asia, we would be
very grateful to hear from you, and will gladly acknowledge your
contribution.

Please send relevant bibliographic materials by MS Word attachment to
me at:

ronkinm at georgetown.edu

Many thanks.
Maggie Ronkin