Truth, opinion, and personal priorities

R. A. Stegemann moogoonghwa at mac.com
Tue Mar 22 16:27:26 UTC 2005

Dear list members,

THE truth? In my opinion, if in Christina's opinion I am even entitled
to one, truth is an approximation of reality that can be understood by
one, a few, or many. It is not something about which one can solicit
and cast votes. I offer no statements or claims that I am not prepared
to back up, and would be very happy to reply to something more tangible
from Christina, if indeed, she has something. Unfortunately, however,
Anthea is first in line, and I will respond to her as soon as I have
the opportunity.

Sincerely,
Hamo

R. A. Stegemann, A.B., M.A., M.A.
EARTH's Manager and HKLNA-Project Director
EARTH - East Asian Research and Translation in Hong Kong
http://homepage.mac.com/moogoonghwa/earth/
Tel/Fax: 852 2630 0349