Personal health problem preventing me from forwarding google alerts

Theodorus du Plessis dplesslt.HUM at ufs.ac.za
Fri Oct 19 14:24:17 UTC 2007

Dear Hal
Sorry to hear about your condition but glad you are recovering!
Best wishes.
Theo

>>> "Harold Schiffman" <hfsclpp at gmail.com> 2007/10/18 23:06 >>>
Dear All,

 While in St. Louis for a relative's memorial I had a heart attack; a
relative took me to the hospital and I had quintuple bypass surgery. I
only
got out of the hospital today and am staying at my cousin's  since I
can't
travel until next week. Because there's a huge back up of google
alerts, I
am going to just forward them to the list "raw'" instead of filtering
the
junk that isn't really language policy.  You can sift through them for
any
goodies.

Yours,

HS

its
or
sponsor of
disagree
with a

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.ufs.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.ufs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.