Sounds like Greek to me

Miriam E Ebsworth mee1 at nyu.edu
Thu Dec 11 21:01:05 UTC 2008

Dear Robert,

I believe that Dennis Preston has done substantial work on 'folk linguistics.' I hoep this helps.
Best,
Miriam

Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth, Ph.D.
<MEE1 at nyu.edu>
Director of Doctoral Programs in Multilingual Multicultural Studies
New York University,635 East Building
239 Greene St., New York, NY 10003