Invitation: International conference on language in higher education in Stellenbosch

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:34:09 UTC 2009

Forwarded from: Theodorus du Plessis <dplesslt.HUM at ufs.ac.za>

Prof. L.T. du Plessis
Direkteur/Director
Eenheid vir Taalbestuur/Unit for Language Management
Universiteit van die Vrystaat/University of the Free State
Posbus/P.O. Box 339
BLOEMFONTEIN
9300 RSA
Tel:  +27 51-401 2405
Faks/Fax: +27 51-444 5804
E-pos/E-mail: dplesslt.hum at ufs.ac.za
Web: http://www.uovs.ac.za/etb

>>> On 2009/02/17 at 12:42 PM, <TAALSENTRUM at sun.ac.za> wrote:

Dear reader

If you had difficulty accessing our conference website from the
original message, we are distributing the URL again for your
convenience (www.langhighered2009.co.za).

Best regards

Leon de Stadler

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

17 – 20 November 2009

Invitation

This is an announcement and invitation to participate in the
International Conference on Language Policy, Planning and Support in
Higher Education – Challenges of Multilingualism. As the title
suggests, three main themes will be dealt with:

Language policies for a multicultural, multilingual higher education setting
Language planning in higher education
Language support initiatives in higher education

For more information, visit our conference website (www.langhighered2009.co.za).

The conference will be held at the Spier Estate outside Stellenbosch,
a beautiful setting that should add to the enjoyment of this wonderful
opportunity.

Do not hesitate to contact me, should you need more information.

Leon de Stadler
Conference Chair

lgds at sun.ac.za

*We apologise for possible duplicate messages

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are
subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.ufs.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.ufs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.