[lg policy] Celebration of Native Languages

Gordon Bronitsky g.bronitsky at ATT.NET
Wed Jun 24 16:17:55 UTC 2009

Greetings!

As you may know, for the last fifteen years, I have been founder/
president of Bronitsky and Associates. At Bronitsky and Associates, we
see around us a world that is in many ways growing smaller, more
connected and more homogenous. Groups and artists around the world
want to preserve and develop their culture and heritage and voices on
their own terms; others want to experience new ways of seeing the
world.  The audience for cultural diversity is wider than anyone has
imagined so far.

Our firm, with offices in New Mexico and Germany, specializes in
working with Indigenous talent around the world in international
cultural marketing of traditional AND contemporary art, music, dance;
fashion; film/video; photography; theater; and speakers and writers
(Native languages and English).  We also work with Indigenous
communities in festival development as an integral part of economic
development across sectoral boundaries.  We produced ORIGINS:  First
Nations Festival™ in May, which brought Indigenous theater companies
and performers from the United States, Canada, Australia and New
Zealand to theaters and venues all across London (www.originsfestival.com
)

You can visit our website at www.bronitskyandassociates.com to learn
more about our work.

I am now developing a concept paper for the creation of an annual
international celebration of Native languages--writers, theater, film,
rock music and more.  Might this be of interest?

Thank you.

Gordon

Dr Gordon Bronitsky
President
Bronitsky and Associates
216 Edith SE
Albuquerque, NM  87102

Cell +1 505 238 3739
Skype gordonbronitsky
Bronitsky at bronitskyandassociates.com

Executive Producer
ORIGINS
ORIGINS on the Road

"International Cultural Marketing Since 1994"