[lg policy] List of formal programs offering courses and/or degrees in/on "Language Policy"

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 6 15:39:30 UTC 2010

All:

Some time ago, a question arose as to the existence of formal programs
offering courses and/or degrees in/on "Language Policy"
in various institutions in the world.  A number of you contributed
information on this, and our member
Richard Weiner has kindly put together all these suggestions in one
list, which I have edited for html and
placed on our "resources" page for the consortium.

You can access this by going to
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/clpp/resources.html

You'll need to scroll down a little, since the first thing that
appears is a list of other resources.

Please have a look at this, and if there are any inaccuracies, or
omissions that should have
been included, please let me know.  Some of the links lack an official
"contact person" and
perhaps others have other details that should be corrected.

HS

 A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)