[lg policy] PhD in language policy

Serafin Coronel-Molina scoronelmolina at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 16:43:18 UTC 2010

Dear Professor Spolsky,

Greetings from Bloomington, Indiana! How about creating at least a minor in
Language Policy and Planning?  Cross-disciplinary areas of study are
fascinating and they are increasing more and more. In my humble opinion,
perhaps we need to keep the options open, because what is impossible may
become possible in the years to come.

Kindest regards,

Serafin