[lg policy] The Colonisation of Britain Continues: 16% of Primary School Children Do not Speak English as Their Home Language

Rakesh M. Bhatt rbhatt at ILLINOIS.EDU
Mon May 17 14:17:07 UTC 2010

Dear Hal,

I for one would like to see the entire spectrum of laguage policy-related news coverage--from right, left and the center.  Please continue with what you have been doing and a BIG THANK YOU for doing all of that!!!

All best regards,
Rakesh