[lg policy] Jeff Gross wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Jeff Gross via LinkedIn member at LINKEDIN.COM
Sun Sep 26 13:15:48 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Jeff Gross requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Kephart,

- Jeff Gross

Accept invitation from Jeff Gross
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gejxn9oi-3o/uhH5CIZbnkKuWbQj9mUey5qbp20T5nQWN1Cy2RCbK1KIT5eB_GI/blk/I68928373_10/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c35vcPsPe38Ve3p9bQQPlBtjkjlQbP4Md3cNdP4NdP4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Jeff Gross
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gejxn9oi-3o/uhH5CIZbnkKuWbQj9mUey5qbp20T5nQWN1Cy2RCbK1KIT5eB_GI/blk/I68928373_10/0MclYPdPcUczAUdAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Jeff Gross be a good idea?

Jeff Gross's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Jeff Gross's invitation, check Jeff Gross's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation