[lg policy] Thanks to Gareth Price

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 4 14:48:54 UTC 2011

All,

I just wanted to let you know that I have returned from "vacation" and am now
sending messages to the list again (which you might have noticed!).
But what I want
to do most is to thank Gareth Price for filling in for me while I was
away.  He has
access to many sources that I don't, so I hope he'll keep on sending things of
interest!  And others of you also need to be reminded that anyone who receives
messages from this list is able to send messages to it directly, using the url
"lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu".

Best wishes,

Hal Schiffman

 A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)