[lg policy] Fwd: Prof seeks Corpus of writing/speech by non-native English speakers

erdal ayan davutlu60 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 25 20:46:09 UTC 2011

Dear Colleages,

As far as I am concerned, but not totally sure, following corpuses were designed by non/native speakers and may include what you are looking for. However, I am certain that IDEA's database is including some speech/transcriptions and collections by non-native speakers. Perhaps, it is better you have a look at their scope/contend by yourself.

MICASE (Michigan Corpus of Academic Spoken English): http://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/micase/
ICE (International Corpus of English): http://ice-corpora.net/ice/
VOICE (Vienna-Oxford International Corpus of English):http://www.univie.ac.at/voice/
IDEA (International Dialects of English Archive): http://web.ku.edu/~idea/

Best...

________________________________
==========
Erdal Ayan, B.A.

English Instructor
Undergraduate of Sociology
Address I: Hitit Un.Samsun Cd. Meslek Yuksekokulu
 No: 99 Office Number: D-222
Postal Code:19169  Corum / TURKEY
Tel.: +90 364 223 08 00 (34 07 - Extension)
Fax: +90 364 223 08 06
Web: http://web.hitit.edu.tr/erdalayan/