[lg policy] More articles on language issue in Ukraine

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 6 14:53:45 UTC 2012

All:  Today's google alert on "language policy" brought more articles on Ukraine
than I have ever seen on any other issue on this list.  Rather than forward
them all (I've already done a bunch), I'm giving the links below, and anyone
interested can follow them.

1.  http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.unian.info/news/507499-vru-adopted-in-first-reading-draft-law-on-principles-of-language-policy-of-kolesnichenko-kivalov.html&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgAIAEoATAKOABAkY27_gRIAVgAYgJlbg&cd=iXNjkSTOfBw&usg=AFQjCNGNcufAxuxFo8mlhU1_RNy0Hm7nVQ

2. http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.interfax.com.ua/eng/main/106523/&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgAIAAoATAJOAlAkY27_gRIAVAAWABiAmVu&cd=iXNjkSTOfBw&usg=AFQjCNFvtnD_LujZh-h4b8SKSwhIw0KZ_Q

3. http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/index.php%3Fid%3D148%26listid%3D172411&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgAIAAoATAHOAdAkY27_gRIAVAAWABiAmVu&cd=iXNjkSTOfBw&usg=AFQjCNGy6NVuXC42odXHDxOkp_WDefEiMA

Enjoy!

HS

 A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)