[lg policy] UMN faculty search. Please share widely!

Miriam E Ebsworth mee1 at nyu.edu
Fri Aug 14 20:40:17 UTC 2015

Hi Kendall,

I'll be sure to promote this.
What a lucky person to be working with you!

Miss you mucho.

Much love to you and yours,
Miriam (and big hug from Tim too!)

Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth, PhD
Dir. of PhD & Post-MA Programs in Multilingual Multicultural Studies
NYU Steinhardt,
316 East Building
New York, NY 10003

Research Editor: Journal of Writing and Pedagogy
Chair, NABE Research SIG Advisory Board
Co-chair, ELL Think Tank

office phone: (212) 998-5195
office fax: (212) 995-3636