[lg policy] Language policies of world militaries?

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Thu Feb 19 20:06:15 UTC 2015

I recently linked an article about UK military language policy on this list.

"Army officers are being told they will not rise above the rank of Captain without
learning a foreign language".

Article here: http://goo.gl/gFDATy

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers
Senior Lecturer, Dept Humanities, Sheffield Hallam University