Infinitives, Cognate Objects and Related Constructions

Anstey, Matthew MAnstey at CSU.EDU.AU
Thu Dec 11 12:08:12 UTC 2003

Dear list,

After two people pointed out the error in the Mod Heb example, I checked
the article and noted that I conflated two examples accidentally. To
quote Pereltsvaig correctly this time, his example (35b):

dani	kar'a	'et	ha-mixtav	kri'a		mehira
danny	read	ACC	the-letter	reading	quick
'Danny gave the letter a quick read'

Thanks for the comments that I have received,

With regards,
Matthew

Mr Matthew Anstey (manstey at csu.edu.au)
Charles Sturt University