application

Aldai, Gontzal aldai at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Wed Jul 14 10:36:22 UTC 2004

Dear Prof. Frans Plank:
A couple of days ago, I came across an announcement for a Research Associate
position in the University of Konstanz Department of Linguistics. I would be
interested in that position. Thus, I just put in the mail today (July 14)
the materials for my application.

However, I have to let you know (as I also do in a note enclosed with my
application) that if you were interested in hiring me, I could not be able
to answer until mid September. Thus, I could not start working until October
1st. (I already mailed you my application materials in any case.)

Best wishes, Gontzal Aldai.