it is impossible to sell any books on linguistics.

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at MAIL.RU
Tue Apr 12 18:03:07 UTC 2005

Dear Harald, You posted an advertisement that you want to sell linguistic books. What I say is: it is impossible to sell any books on linguistics. I tried to sell my linguistic books for low prices three years ago. Nobody wanted to buy them. I have more than 5000 books and have no places on my book shelves. So, my family demanded that I should sell them. Then I proposed to linguists to take them free of charge. Many linguists sent me their address, so that I should pay my postage. Surely, I could not do that. I would be surprised to hear if you sell any books. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru With the best wishes for your book sale Yuri Tambovtsev