Is your library interested in my book on typology in phonology?

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at MAIL.RU
Tue Apr 12 18:16:57 UTC 2005

Dear Lingtyp colleagues, I can send some of my books to your library. Let us start with my book in Russian: Tambovtsev, Yuri  Tipologija funktsionirovanija fonem v zvukovoj tsepochke indoevropejskih, paleoaziatskih, uralo-altajskih i drugih jazykov mira: kompaktnost' podgrupp, grupp, semej i drugih jazykovyh taksonov.[Typology of functioning of phonemes in the sound chain of the Indo-European, Paleo-Asiatic, Uralo-Altaic and other world languages: compactness of subgroups, groups, families and other language taxa]. - Novosibirsk: Novosibirsk Nezavisimyj Institut, 2003. I guess they can write me to my e-mail address: yutamb at mail.ru Be well and thank you, Remain yours most sincerely Prof.Dr. Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia