Where's where

Graham Thurgood gthurgood at CSUCHICO.EDU
Thu Mar 24 16:28:03 UTC 2005

Zygumunt,

    In Polish, having just checked with a native speaker, she would say:

Alez (with dot over it) skaNd (N=Nasalized)?
But from where

    So, in short, you can do this in Polish,

Graham

P.S.: I am not sure that I know how to get this onto the system.

--

Graham Thurgood
English 0830

gthurgood at csuchico.edu