coordination

Fri Sep 23 16:25:38 UTC 2005

On Sep 22, 2005, at 11:49 PM, hartmut at ruc.dk wrote:

> I'm trying to understand the question...

i can't tell from the headers whether your response (and others) went
to Ana Carrera or not; i did *plead* for people to mail to her.

to be absolutely clear: i am not espousing this hypothesis -- in
fact, i've already sent Carrera two very critical messages about it
-- but merely forwarding a query on behalf of someone not on the list
(someone who is not my student, in fact someone i've never met or
corresponded with before).  if you have comments, critical or
otherwise, SEND THEM TO HER; i get copies of postings to the list,
and she doesn't.  i am not the person to talk to; she is.

this was my first occasion posting to this list on behalf of someone
who is not a student or colleague of mine.  i won't do it again.

arnold, now forwarding all the responses to Carrera