adpositional typology

Geoffrey Haig haig at LINGUISTIK.UNI-KIEL.DE
Wed Dec 6 07:59:28 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

One of my students has expressed an interest in some good bibliographic
references on the issues of adpositional typology -- prepositions vs.
postpositions, etc.  Since this is an area where my own interest vastly
outstrips my reliable knowledge, i'm looking for some suggestions from
those with more knowledge & experience in this area.  I'm willing to post a
summary, if it's desired.

Thanks,
Steven

Dear Steven,
a recent publication that would be relevant is:

Libert, Alan (2006) Ambipositions. Muenchen: Lincom.

cheers

geoff haig

PD Dr. Geoffrey Haig
Seminar für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft
Universität Kiel
24098 Kiel
Tel: ++ 49 (0)431 880 3314 / Fax: ++49(0) 431 880 7405