Pre-ALT VII-Workshop Linguistic Typology and Language Documentation

Nikolaus Himmelmann himmelma at LINGUISTICS.RUB.DE
Thu Aug 16 10:12:21 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues

just a brief reminder that the full program of the Pre-ALT VII-Workshop

Linguistic Typology and Language Documentation

Paris, 24-25 September 2007

Organizers: Nikolaus P. Himmelmann (Ruhr-Universität Bochum) & Nick
Evans (University of Melbourne)

Invited speakers:
Emmon Bach, SOAS London
Melissa Bowerman, MPI Nimwegen
Joan Bresnan, Stanford University
Bert Remijsen, University of Edinburgh
Alan Rumsey, RSPAS, ANU Canberra
Bernhard Wälchli, Universität Konstanz
Anthony C. Woodbury, The University of Texas at Austin

is available at:

http://www.alt7.cnrs.fr/fr/doc/pgm_typodoc.pdf

The workshop is open to everyone who is interested at no extra fee. If
you intend to attend, please drop a line to the organizers (himmelma AT
linguistics.rub.de) so that we can get an adequate meeting room. We are
not in position to help with travel or accomodation arrangements. Please
see the ALT VII website (http://www.alt7.cnrs.fr/) for this.

Best wishes
Nikolaus and Nick