Books available for review in Studies in Language -- update

Thomas E. Payne tpayne at UOREGON.EDU
Thu Apr 16 23:49:36 UTC 2009

An updated list of books available for review in Studies in Language has
been posted at:

http://www.uoregon.edu/~tpayne/BooksAvailable-4-09.pdf

I would like to remind readers that reviewers will be selected according to
their qualifications, and the appropriateness of the books requested to the
potential reviewer's areas of expertise. For that reason, I am requesting a
brief statement of why you would like to review the book you are requesting
and a link to a CV or other webpage that indicates your qualifications. I
will also need a valid postal address where I may send the book

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Thomas E. Payne
Review Editor
Studies in Language
http://www.benjamins.com/cgi-bin/t_seriesview.cgi?series=SL