LT

Frans Plank frans.plank at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Fri Jun 17 14:39:30 UTC 2011

Coming in July, with some delay due to technical problems
(to be honest:  due to a momentary dearth of publishable material)

But after want follows plenty:  with LT 15(1) we're catching up, and
with an especially rich and spicy LT 15(2) out in August/September
we'll be back on course.

Do continue to submit aplenty:  fast turnaround, copious feedback, and
an audience hungry for quality instruction and entertainment
guaranteed.  Sadly, acceptance can't be guaranteed, but isn't ruled
out either.

FP

LT 15(1) 2011

Contents

Articles

Nikolaus Himmelmann, with Sonia Cristofaro, Nicholas R. Evans, Birgit
Hellwig, Randy LaPolla, and Hein van der Voort

The Georg von der Gabelentz Award 2009

Carol Genetti

The tapestry of Dolakha Newar: Chaining, embedding, and the complexity
of sentences

Simeon Floyd

Re-discovering the Quechua adjective

Christine Beier, Cynthia Hansen, I-wen Lai, and Lev Michael

Exploiting word order to express an inflectional category: Reality
status in Iquito

Mark Donohue and Bronwen Whiting

Quantifying areality: A study of prenasalisation in Southeast Asia and
New Guinea

Book Reviews

Silvia Luraghi

The locative syntax of experiencers, by Idan Landau

Uta Reinöhl and Nikolaus P. Himmelmann

Secondary predicates in Eastern European languages and beyond, edited
by Christoph Schroeder, Gerd Hentschel, and Winfried Boeder

Francesco Gardani

A typology of verbal borrowings, by Jan Wohlgemuth