Typological survey of harmony systems

Emily M. Bender ebender at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Jul 21 17:03:55 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Just a quick summary to the list of what I have received so far.
No one has been able to suggest a world-wide survey, but
Yvonne Treis pointed out Ursula Drolc's survey in African languages:

http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/afrikanistik/forschung/ressourcen/vokalharmonie/index.html

with the associated list of languages and references:

http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/afrikanistik/forschung/ressourcen/vokalharmonie/literatur/index.html

And Harry van der Hulst directed me to his bibliography in Oxford
Bibliographies Online:

http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199772810/obo-9780199772810-0087.xml

Emily

--