[FUNKNET] Upper limits to morpheme length

Everett, Daniel DEVERETT at BENTLEY.EDU
Sat Dec 21 19:39:40 UTC 2013

Folks,

Thanks for the suggestions. I just received the following from Bruce Hayes which exactly answers my question. With Bruce's permission, I pass this along here.

All the best for the end of one year and the beginning of another. I hope you have all finished posting your grades and are now able to relax a bit.

-- Dan