accusative + analytical DO markers

Sergey Lyosov sergelyosov at INBOX.RU
Tue May 28 17:55:36 UTC 2013

Dear Giorgio,
thanks a lot!
I will check both Tropper's Grammar and Brockelmann's GvG. If in the "core" Geʻez la- is indeed incompatible with the Acc. ending -a, would the examples of la-Noun-a  be grammatical errors? Geʻez was not necessarily the native tongue of the writers.
   And we are now left with Old Armenian only. Do you think the Old Armenian situation was a kind of transitory (the accusative is not yet quite gone, the DOM z- is already there), instable?
  All best,
  Sergey