AW: ergative to accusative alignment

Raheleh Izadi Far raheleh.izadifar at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 10 16:17:53 UTC 2014

Dear all, especially the linguists who answered my email,

thank you very much for all the comments, answers, links, references and
also articles sent to me.

best wishes,
Raheleh Izadifar , PhD student, BuAli Sina University, Iran