[Lingtyp] European Commission on authorship transfer agreements

Joseph T. Farquharson jtfarquharson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:07:30 UTC 2015

​I don't believe Martin made a recommendation. He merely pointed out
probable scenarios.

Joseph​

Joseph T. Farquharson | Postdoctoral Fellow | Center for InterAmerican
Studies,
Bielefeld University, PF 100131, D-33501 Bielefeld, Germany | Tel: +49 (0)
17626340866 | Email 1: jtfarquharson at gmail.com | Email 2:
joseph.farquharson at uni-bielefeld.de | Website:
https://sites.google.com/site/jtfarquharson/ <http://www.jotifa.com>