[Lingtyp] verbal plurality

Kilu von Prince watasenia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:22:38 UTC 2015

Dear Sergey,

the Oceanic language Daakaka has a group of verbs that are lexically
pluractional and contrast with verbs that imply the singular number of
their internal argument (S). Productive reduplication of verbs can also
indicate pluractionality. My book "A Grammar of Daakaka" should come out
this month with De Gruyter, I can send you a copy of the relevant chapter
if you like.

Best,
Kilu