[Lingtyp] ALT election results

Johanna NICHOLS johanna at berkeley.edu
Sun Jan 24 15:54:12 UTC 2016

Dear ALT members,

120 members have cast their votes, and the full slate has been accepted.

We welcome the new officers, and we thank all outgoing officers for their
service to ALT, especially Frans Plank, who founded Linguistic Typology,
built it into a top journal, and will retire as editor at the end of volume
20 (i.e. the end of this year).

All outgoing and new officers are listed below.

With best wishes,

Johanna Nichols and Jean-Christophe Verstraete (both also leaving office
now)

--

Outgoing officers

Johanna Nichols (president, 2011-2015)
Frans Plank (editor, 1997-2016)
Jean-Christophe Verstraete (secretary-treasurer, 2007-2015)
Kees Hengeveld (executive committee, 2011-2015)
Ritsuko Kikusawa (executive committee, 2011-2015)
Bill McGregor (executive committee, 2011-2015)
Bill Croft (associate editor, 2007-2016)
Larry Hyman (associate editor, 1999-2016)
Maria Koptjevskaja-Tamm (associate editor, 2007-2016)

New officers

Jeff Good (president)
Michael Cysouw (editor)
Kristine Hildebrandt (secretary & conference manager)
Dmitry Idiatov (treasurer & membership manager)
Silvia Luraghi (executive committee)
Stephen Matthews (executive committee)
Felicity Meakins (executive committee)
Pattie Epps (associate editor)