[Lingtyp] ALT election results

Anvita Abbi anvitaabbi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 05:51:51 UTC 2016

Congratulations to the new team of the officers. We hope that Michael
Cysouw and his team members encourage to bring out in print rare structures
or lesser-known ones to us.
Thanks a lot to the outgoing team for their dedication and commitment and
bringing the journal to the rank of 'one of the best'.
With best wishes,
Anvita

Prof. (Dr.) Anvita Abbi
Department of Linguistics
Visiting Professor of Linguistics and ICCR India Chair
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC Canada V5A 1S6

www.andamanese.net
President: Linguistic Society of India
Hon Director of Centre for Oral and Tribal Literature
Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi, India