[Lingtyp] Grammatical diversity of Oceania, suggestions for features?

Mary Walworth maryewalworth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:49:16 UTC 2017

Hi Hedvig,

Quick clarification question since "Pacific" could also be ambiguous: do
you mean to include only AN languages? or, do you mean to include all
indigenous languages, both AN and non-AN languages, of these three
geographic areas?

Best,
Mary

Mary Elizabeth Walworth, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher in Linguistics
Department of Linguistic and Cultural Evolution
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History
http://www.shh.mpg.de/employees/51452/25522

Visiting Researcher and Instructor
Université de la Polynésie française
http://www.upf.pf/fr