[Lingtyp] RIP John Davey

fjn at uw.edu fjn at uw.edu
Fri Apr 28 16:58:06 UTC 2017

John Davey saw me through two books and we worked through countless manuscript evaluations together. He was the best eating and drinking companion ever. I'll miss him so much.

--fritz

Frederick J. Newmeyer
Professor Emeritus, University of Washington
Adjunct Professor, U of British Columbia and Simon Fraser U