[Lingtyp] Ethnologue goes for paid access?

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 14:27:10 UTC 2017

Update: the Ethnologue restriction is now 1 page per month for users in
high-income countries. More info and where to go instead here:

http://humans-who-read-grammars.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/ethnologue-more-restricted.html

/Hedvig

*Med vänliga hälsningar**,*

*Hedvig Skirgård*

*PhD Candidate*
The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity

ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language

School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific

Rm 4203, H.C. Coombs Building (#9)
The Australian National University

Acton ACT 2601

Australia

*Co-chair of Public Relations*

Board of the International Linguistics Olympiad

ioling.org <http://www.ioling.org/>

*PR för Lingolympiaden*

lingolympiad.org <http://www.lingolympiad.org/>

*Blogger at Humans Who Read Grammars*