[Lingtyp] (Language documentation sites)

Andrey Filtchenko filtchenko at policy.hu
Thu Aug 31 03:16:17 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Here are some of the links for the projects at various periods based out of
Tomsk Laboratory of Indigenous Siberian Languages.

Early documentation projects:
(i) Eastern Khanty:
http://www.policy.hu/filtchenko/Documenting%20Eastern%20Khanty/index.htm
(ii) Eastern Khanty: http://www.policy.hu/filtchenko/FTG%20ELDP%20project/
(iii) Khanty, Selkup, Ket, Nganasan, Chulym Turkic:
http://siblang.tspu.ru/project09/RUSS/

More recent documentation projects:
(iv) Eastern Khanty: https://elar.soas.ac.uk/Collection/MPI514585
(v) Southern Selkup & Eastern Khanty:
https://elar.soas.ac.uk/Collection/MPI43298
(vi) Teleut: https://elar.soas.ac.uk/Collection/MPI43297

Ongoing documentation project:
(vii) Chulym Turkic, Teleut & Sberian Tatar:
https://elar.soas.ac.uk/Collection/MPI1044686

Best,
Andrey Filchenko

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 5:09 PM, Johanna Laakso <johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at