[Lingtyp] LT

Plank frans.plank at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Feb 20 22:20:27 UTC 2017

Due to unforeseen circumstances the editorial transition at LT, announced earlier, will be delayed.  The old editorial team has therefore agreed to continue to serve until the end of 2017.  For the time being please send submissions and editorial correspondence to the editor at:

Professor Frans Plank
Somerville College
University of Oxford
Oxford OX2 6HD
UK
frans.plank at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
CC: lt at degruyter.com

We apologize for possible delays in processing submissions.  In case you submitted a paper in recent months and have not heard back from the journal, it may inadvertently not have been brought into the editorial workflow:  please get in touch and re-send!

We expect the first issue of volume 21 2017 to come out in time.

Frans Plank (LT)
Jeff Good (ALT)
Uri Tadmor (DeGM)