[Lingtyp] papercopy LT

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian.nordhoff at glottotopia.de
Tue Jul 4 07:59:39 UTC 2017

Dear all,
today, I found my paper copy of LT in the mail. Very nice. But actually,
I do not read paper journals any more. I do not want to throw it away,
so I collect the paper issues in a shelf in a spare room. This feels weird.
I was wondering whether other people on this list have similar feelings.
If I am not mistaken, membership in ALT is tied to the subscription of
LT. I am happy to be a member of ALT and want to support it, but I was
wondering whether this could be organised in a different way, which does
not involve sending ink on paper around the globe. I would rather have
an electronic copy online and more scholarships, summerschools etc instead.
Best wishes
Sebastian