[Lingtyp] papercopy LT

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 07:55:50 UTC 2017

Hello Sebastian and everyone,

I concur, I also do not need paper copies of journals or books.

I'd like my department and/or univeristy library to have a paper copy, but
I personally do not need it.

/Hedvig

*****

*Tōfā soifua,*

*Hedvig Skirgård*

PhD Candidate
The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity

ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language

School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific

Rm 4203, H.C. Coombs Building (#9)
The Australian National University

Acton ACT 2601

Australia

Co-chair of Public Relations

Board of the International Olympiad of Linguistics

www.ioling.org

Blogger at Humans Who Read Grammars
http://humans-who-read-grammars.blogspot.